We are located at the tip of Hill Island in the Les Cheneaux Island group, accessable via Highway M-134 that passes through Cedarville in Michigan's Upper Penninsula.
General driving directions:
- After crossing the Mackinaw Bridge drive 10 miles on I-75
- Take the M-134 exit- EXIT 359- toward DE TOUR VILLAGE / DRUMMOND IS.
- Turn RIGHT onto M-134.
- Drive 17 miles, until 1 mile past Cedarville
- Turn RIGHT onto S HILL ISLAND RD.
- Take Hill Island Road to the far end (east end) of Hill Island
- End at 2363 S Hill Island Rd